[openstack-dev] [infra] PTL non-candidacy

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Thu Sep 10 20:27:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've been the Infrastructure PTL for some time now and I've been
fortunate to serve during a time when we have not only grown the
OpenStack project to a scale that we only hoped we would attain, but
also we have grown the Infrastructure project itself into truly
uncharted territory.

Serving as a PTL is a very rewarding experience that takes a good deal
of time and attention.  I would like to focus my time and energy on
diving deeper into technical projects, including quite a bit of work
that I would like to accomplish on Zuul, so I do not plan to run for PTL
in the next cycle.

Fortunately there are people in our community that have broad
involvement with all aspects of the Infrastructure project and we have
no shortage of folks who like interacting with and supporting others in
their work.  I wish whoever follows the best of luck while I look
forward to writing some code.

-Jim