[openstack-dev] [ceilometer][aodh][gnocchi] Tokyo design session planning

gord chung gord at live.ca
Thu Sep 10 18:03:56 UTC 2015

hi,

as mentioned during today's meeting, since we have our slots for design
summit, we'll start accepting proposals for the telemetry-related topics
for the Tokyo summit.

similar to previous design summits, anyone is welcome to propose topics
related to ceilometer, aodh, gnocchi, or any other
monitoring/metering/alarming related project.

official proposals can be submitted here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ea_P2k1kNy_SILEnC-5Zl61IFhqEOrlZ5L8VY4-xNB0/edit?usp=sharing

we've also created an etherpad for those wishing to brainstorm ideas
before adding formal proposal:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tokyo-ceilometer-design-summit

we have tentatively set submission deadline for October 5, 2015, which
will be followed by a public vote.

cheers,

--
gord