[openstack-dev] [puppet] [ceilometer] Puppetize OpenStack Aodh

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 17:13:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm working [1] on a new Puppet modules for AODH [2].

The good news is that we don't need AODH to have alarming working in
Liberty, so people using puppet to deploy Ceilometer will be able to use
Alarming with future stable/liberty.

I'll of course use puppet-openstack-cookiecutter to create our new
module, I'll ask to Ceilometer team to have a look once we have the
basic structure in place, I have now no idea how to deploy it :-)
I guess looking at how devstack deploys it will help us to understand
the resources that need to be created.

Thanks,

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:puppet/aodh,n,z
[2] https://github.com/openstack/aodh