[openstack-dev] [Neutron][ML2] ML2 late/early-cycle sprint announcement

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:49:16 UTC 2015

Hi Gal,

I was hoping you will join us in yesterday's ML2 meeting to discuss
further. Anyhow,  we would love your participation in this activity. Please
check the ether pad and see if you could join us in this sprint? If yes,
please sign up so that host can make appropriate arrangements.
Regardless,  please review the document and provide feedback. Also,  see if
you can join next week's meeting.

Thanks
Sukhdev