[openstack-dev] [ironic] [tripleo] [kolla] Possible to support multiple compute drivers?

Jeff Peeler jpeeler at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 16:00:25 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Steve Gordon <sgordon at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

I hadn't considered that, thanks. It's still unknown to me though if a
separate compute service is required. And if it is required, how much
segregation is required to make that work.

Not being a networking guru, I'm also unsure if the Ironic setup
instructions to use a flat network is a requirement or is just a sample of
possible configuration. In a brief out of band conversation I had, it does
sound like Ironic can be configured to use linuxbridge too, which I didn't
know was possible.