[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Current meeting timeslot

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 14:12:39 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The current meeting slot for TripleO is every second Tuesday @ 1900 UTC,
since that time slot was chosen a lot of people have joined the team and
others have moved on, I like to revisit the timeslot to see if we can
accommodate more people at the meeting (myself included).

Sticking with Tuesday I see two other slots available that I think will
accommodate more people currently working on TripleO,

Here is the etherpad[1], can you please add your name under the time
slots that would suit you so we can get a good idea how a change would
effect people

thanks,
Derek.

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SocOjvLr6o