[openstack-dev] [CI] [zuul] Can not vote +/-1 verified into gerrit server

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Thu Sep 10 10:59:35 UTC 2015

I added Fnst OpenStackTest CI<https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:openstack_dev%2540163.com+status:open,n,z> to the third-party ci group.
Ramy

From: Evgeny Antyshev [mailto:eantyshev at virtuozzo.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:51 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [CI] [zuul] Can not vote +/-1 verified into gerrit server

On 10.09.2015 11:30, Xie, Xianshan wrote:
Hi, all,
   In my CI environment, after submitting a patch into openstack-dev/sandbox,
the Jenkins Job can be launched automatically, and the result message of the job also can be posted into the gerrit server successfully.
Everything seems fine.

But in the "Verified" column, there is no verified vote, such as +1 or -1.
You will be able when your CI account is added to "Third-Party CI" group on review.openstack.org
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/270,members
I advice you to ask for such a permission in an IRC meeting for third-party CI maintainers:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty
But you still won't be able to vote on other projects, except the sandbox.

(patch url: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/222049/,
CI name:  Fnst OpenStackTest CI)

Although I have already added the "verified" label into the layout.yaml , under the check pipeline, it does not work yet.

And my configuration info is setted as follows:
Layout.yaml
pipelines:
  - name: check
   trigger:
     gerrit:
      - event: patchset-created
      - event: change-restored
      - event: comment-added
   success:
    gerrit:
      verified: 1
   failure:
    gerrit:
      verified: -1

jobs:
   - name: noop-check-communication
      parameter-function: reusable_node
projects:
- name: openstack-dev/sandbox
   - noop-check-communication

And the projects.yaml of Jenkins job:
- project:
name: sandbox
jobs:
      - noop-check-communication:
         node: 'devstack_slave || devstack-precise-check || d-p-c'

Could anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Xiexs