[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Remove MOS DEB repo from master node

Igor Kalnitsky ikalnitsky at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 10 10:18:07 UTC 2015

Mike,

> still not exactly true for some large enterprises. Due to all the security, etc.,
> there are sometimes VPNs / proxies / firewalls with very low throughput.

It's their problem, and their policies. We can't and shouldn't handle
all possible cases. If some enterprise has "no Internet" policy, I bet
it won't be a problem for their IT guys to create an intranet mirror
for MOS packages. Moreover, I also bet they do have a mirror for
Ubuntu or other Linux distributive. So it basically about approach how
to consume our mirrors.