[openstack-dev] [glance] differences between def detail() and def index() in glance/registry/api/v1/images.py

Su Zhang westlifezs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:46:52 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am hitting an error and its trace passes def index ()
in glance/registry/api/v1/images.py.

I assume def index() is called by glance image-list. However, while testing
glance image-list I realized that def detail() is called
under glance/registry/api/v1/images.py instead of def index().

Could someone let me know what's the difference between the two functions?
How can I test out def index() under glance/registry/api/v1/images.py
through CLI or API?

Su Zhang