[openstack-dev] [ironic] [tripleo] [kolla] Possible to support multiple compute drivers?

Jeff Peeler jpeeler at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 22:50:25 UTC 2015

I'd greatly prefer using availability zones/host aggregates as I'm trying
to keep the footprint as small as possible. It does appear that in the
section "configure scheduler to support host aggregates" [1], that I can
configure filtering using just one scheduler (right?). However, perhaps
more importantly, I'm now unsure with the network configuration changes
required for Ironic that deploying normal instances along with baremetal
servers is possible.

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/config-reference/content/section_compute-scheduler.html