[openstack-dev] [murano][merlin] murano APIv2 and murano future ui

Stéphane Bisinger stephane.bisinger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:10:50 UTC 2015

Please note that some projects already using pecan+WSME are actually
thinking about finding something else, since WSME doesn't have much
activity and has its fair share of issues. If you missed it, check out this
conversation thread:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/073156.html

On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 1:50 PM, Nikolay Starodubtsev <
nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com> wrote:

> Kate,
> This bp is pretty old, but I think it suits our needs [1]. Yeah, I'll
> attach etherpads to it.
> The idea about pecan/wsme is really useful.
> [1]: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/api-vnext
>

> Nikolay Starodubtsev
>
> Software Engineer
>
> Mirantis Inc.
>

> Skype: dark_harlequine1

>> Hi Nikolay!
>>
>> Thanks for starting this activity! This is a really hot topic.
>> We also used to have plan to migrate our API to pecan. [1]
>> This also can be discussed.
>>
>> Do we have a blueprint for that? Could you please file it and attach
>> etherpad to a new blueprint.
>>
>> [1] -
>> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/murano/+spec/murano-api-server-pecan-wsme
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Kate.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 9, 2015 at 2:07 PM, Nikolay Starodubtsev <
>> nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> Yesterday on IRC weekly meeting murano team decided to start collecting
>>> ideas about murano APIv2 and murano future ui. We have to etherpads for
>>> this purpose:
>>> 1) https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/murano-APIv2 - for murano API v2
>>> ideas
>>> 2) https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/murano-future-ui-(Merlin) - for
>>> future ui ideas
>>>
>>> Feel free to write your ideas. If you have any questions you can reach
>>> me in IRC.
>>>

>>> Nikolay Starodubtsev
>>>
>>> Software Engineer
>>>
>>> Mirantis Inc.