[openstack-dev] [Neutron] cloud-init IPv6 support

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Wed Sep 9 00:03:07 UTC 2015

Neutron would add a soft router that only knows the route to the metadata
service (and any other services you want your neutron private network vms
to be able to reach). This is not unique to the metadata service. Heat,
Trove, etc, all want this as a feature so that one can poke holes out of
these private networks only to the places where the cloud operator has
services running.

Excerpts from Fox, Kevin M's message of 2015-09-08 14:44:35 -0700: