[openstack-dev] [Glance] New BP required for adding new json file to Glance metadefs?

Ramakrishna, Deepti deepti.ramakrishna at intel.com
Tue Sep 8 21:12:31 UTC 2015

Thanks Nikhil for your response.

Given the spec deadline for Liberty is over, I assume I would submitting my spec targeting for Mitaka. Currently, I noticed there is no Mitaka specs folder yet. So I created one.

Can you please help review it - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/218098/ ? I can then upload my spec to this.

Thanks,
Deepti