[openstack-dev] [Glance] New BP required for adding new json file to Glance metadefs?

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:14:26 UTC 2015

Please create a standard glance-spec [0] and a corres. BP for rel-mgmt.
The discussion can be expected on the spec. You can request it to be
discussed during the weekly glance drivers meeting [1].

[0] https://github.com/openstack/glance-specs
[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Glance_Drivers_Meeting

On 9/8/15 4:02 PM, Ramakrishna, Deepti wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I have a question. Hoping one of the Glance cores or spec-cores could
> answer.
>
> As part of adding some encryption related work, we would like to
> propose an additional data-security.json file to Glance metadefs which
> can be used to set encryption requirements for an image. Should we
> have to propose a BP for this or just submit as part of a patch with
> our reasons for doing the same?
>

> Please let me know.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Deepti
>

> [P.S: I didn’t get any response on IRC and hence this email.]

Nikhil