[openstack-dev] [Glance] Feature Freeze Exception proposal

Nikhil Komawar nik.komawar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:02:55 UTC 2015

Malini,

Your note on the etherpad [1] went unnoticed as we had that sync on
Friday outside of our regular meeting and weekly meeting agenda etherpad
was not fit for discussion purposes.

It would be nice if you all can update & comment on the spec, ref. the
note or have someone send a relative email here that explains the
redressal of the issues raised on the spec and during Friday sync [2].

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glance-team-meeting-agenda
[2]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-glance/%23openstack-glance.2015-09-04.log.html#t2015-09-04T14:29:47

Nikhil