[openstack-dev] Getting Started : OpenStack

Victoria Martínez de la Cruz victoria at vmartinezdelacruz.com
Mon Sep 7 19:29:24 UTC 2015

Hi Bhagyashree,

Welcome!

That project seems to belong to Ceilometer, but I'm not sure about that.
Ceilometer is the code name for OpenStack telemetry, if you are interested
about it a good place to start is https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ceilometer
.

Those internships ideas are from previous Outreachy/Google Summer of Code
rounds. Outreachy applications will open next September 22nd so there is no
much information about next round mentors/projects yet.

Call for mentors is going to be launched soon, so keep track of that wiki
for updates. Feel free to pass by #openstack-opw as well and we can help
you set your development environment.

Cheers,

Victoria