[openstack-dev] [keystone]how to get service_catalog

王华 wanghua.humble at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:00:43 UTC 2015

Hi all,

When I use a token to init a keystoneclient and try to get service_catalog
by it, error occurs. I find that keystone doesn't return service_catalog
when we use a token. Is there a way to get service_catalog by token?  In
magnum, we now make a trick. We init a keystoneclient with service_catalog
which is contained in the token_info returned by keystonemiddleware in
auth_ref parameter.

I want a way to get service_catalog by token. Or can we init a
keystoneclient by the token_info return by keystonemiddleware directly?

Regards,
Wanghua