[openstack-dev] [puppet] Liberty Sprint Retrospective

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 00:59:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

With the goal to continually improve our way to work together, I would like
to build a Sprint Retrospective from what happened last week.

The first step would be to gather data on this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-liberty-sprint-retrospective
The second step, that we will probably do during our weekly meeting would
be to feed the "Generate insights" section and the "Decide what to do".
Then I'll make a summary of our thoughts and close the retrospective by
some documentation that will help us to make the next time even better.

Feel free to participate to this discussion, any feedback is welcome,
--
Emilien Macchi