[openstack-dev] [docs][networking-sfc]

Paul Carver pcarver at paulcarver.us
Fri Sep 4 22:33:01 UTC 2015

Can someone from the Docs team take a look at why there isn't a docs URL
for the networking-sfc repo?

Compare [1] vs [2]
The first URL appears to be a rendering of the docs/source/index.rst
from the Neutron Git repo, but the second one gives a Not Found even
though there is a docs/source/index.rst in the networking-sfc repo.

If I've guessed the wrong URL, please let me know. I just guessed that
replacing the name of the neutron repo in the URL with the name of the
networking-sfc repo should have given me the right URL.

Compare [3] vs [4]

Both of these exist and as far as I can tell [1] is rendered from [3]
and I would just naturally expect [2] to be rendered from [4] but it isn't.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/neutron/
[2] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/networking-sfc/
[3]
https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/neutron/tree/doc/source/index.rst