[openstack-dev] [cinder] FFE Request - capacity-headroom

Jay Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Thu Sep 3 16:13:04 UTC 2015

Since Mike is out I wanted to respond to this:

I don't think we a re planning to take FFE requests this time around. Also,
the core team discussed this particular item and felt that there are still
too many open questions on the patch and the patch is too invasive to merge
this late in the game.

Please resubmit for Mitaka.

Thanks!
Jay