[openstack-dev] [akanda] outstanding issues from last meeting

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 15:24:56 UTC 2015

*This coming Monday meeting is a holiday, so I propose to cancel the 07
September meeting. *

I do want to highlight a few things we need to iron out in the mean time.

As part of getting ready for the design summit, the Akanda project needs to
elect a PTL. It has been my pleasure to run the weekly Akanda development
meetings this year. As we transition into being a fully functional project,
we need a someone who has shown technical leadership in the project to
date. That person is Adam Gandelman. I nominate Adam to be the Akanda PTL.
We can delay the voting until the next meeting, but I wanted to put it out
there for discussion.

Set F2F hack for either week of 13 sept PDX, week of 20 sept SFO, or week
of 27 Sept PDX. Adam will be able to attend if we do PDX. Mark's schedule
is really tight. I would like to hold it 28-29 Sept in PDX. That should
allow everyone to join. Let's agree soonish so I can find a space for us
and we can start booking things.

Set either 10 or 17 sept for Mitaka design summit planning.

~ sean