[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Allowing DNS suffix to be set per subnet (at least per tenant)

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at maishsk.com
Thu Sep 3 08:04:22 UTC 2015

Hello all (cross-posting to openstack-operators as well)

Today the setting of the dns suffix that is provided to the instance is
passed through dhcp_agent.

There is the option of setting different DNS servers per subnet (and and
therefore tenant) but the domain suffix is something that stays the same
throughout the whole system is the domain suffix.

I see that this is not a current neutron feature.

Is this on the roadmap? Are there ways to achieve this today? If so I
would be very interested in hearing how.

Thanks
--
Best Regards,
Maish Saidel-Keesing