[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Status of CI changes

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 06:34:15 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The patch to reshuffle our CI jobs has merged[1], along with the patch
to switch the f21-noha job to be instack based[2] (with centos images).

So the current status is that our CI has been removed from most of the
non tripleo projects (with the exception of nova/neutron/heat and ironic
where it is only available with check experimental until we are sure its
reliable).

The last big move is to pull in some repositories into the upstream[3]
gerrit so until this happens we still have to worry about some projects
being on gerrithub (the instack based CI pulls them in from gerrithub
for now). I'll follow up with a mail once this happens

A lot of CI stuff still needs to be worked on (and improved) e.g.
  o Add ceph support to the instack based job
  o Add ha support to the instack based job
  o Improve the logs exposed
  o Pull out a lot of workarounds that have gone into the CI job
  o move out some of the parts we still use in tripleo-incubator
  o other stuff

Please make yourself known if your interested in any of the above

thanks,
Derek.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/205479/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/185151/