[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Neutron] Ironic-Neutron Integration meeting cancelled for Sept 7th

Sukhdev Kapur sukhdevkapur at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:25:08 UTC 2015

Folks,

On account of Labor day holiday on Monday (9/7/15) in U.S.A, we will not be
holding Ironic-Neutron integration meeting.

On a separate note, Ironic core team is planning for Liberty-RC1 sometime
in third week of Sept. This means we need to test and complete all our
patches ASAP so that they can be merged in a timely fashion.

I have started to test the published patches. I have noticed an issue in
the newly modified Ironic CLI. I have notified the patch owner so that
issues can be addressed in timely manner.

Even though we are not going to meet next week, we should keep the moment
going. Please use IRC as well emails to reach each other so that we can
quickly address the issues.

Thanks
-Sukhdev