[openstack-dev] [nfv][telcowg] Issues with vIMS and SBC submissions

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 21:37:52 UTC 2015

Hi Calum,

After the discussion at the end of the meeting I *believe* I have fixed the issues with these two - please review and check I didn't accidentally drop any of your changes:

* SBC: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/176301/
  - Removed the erroneously included usecases/Virtual_IMS_Core.rst (on review it seems this was the same as the one in 179142 below).
  - Attempted to fix the syntax of the literal block around your ASCII flow diagram (seemed to test ok locally...).
* vIMS: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/179142/
  - Removed the dependency on a long-abandoned draft.

Thanks,

-Steve