[openstack-dev] [glance] image-create --is-public removed?

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Wed Sep 2 17:04:20 UTC 2015

Thanks, Nikhil.  I've been (repeatedly) cloning and using devstack from
scratch, on a fresh VM.  So 'the version of your glanceclient' is
whatever the latest devstack uses.

In case anyone is hitting this, it seems the correct replacement for
'--is-public=true' is '--visibility public'.

Regards,
    Neil