[openstack-dev] [neutron] pushing changes through the gate

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:40:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

By now you may have seen that I have taken out your change from the gate
and given it a -2: don't despair! I am only doing it to give priority to
the stuff that needs to merge in order to get [1] into a much better shape.

If you have an important fix, please target it for RC1 or talk to me or
Doug (or Kyle when he's back from his time off), before putting it in the
gate queue. If everyone is not conscious of the other, we'll only end up
stepping on each other, and nothing moves forward.

Let's give priority to gate stabilization fixes, and targeted stuff.

Happy merging...not!

Many thanks,
Armando

[1] https://launchpad.net/neutron/+milestone/liberty-3