[openstack-dev] [trove] [heat] Multi region support

Lowery, Mathew mlowery at ebay.com
Tue Sep 1 22:25:24 UTC 2015

Thank you Zane for the clarifications!

I misunderstood #2 and that led to the other misunderstandings.

Further questions:
* Are nested stacks aware of their nested-ness? In other words, given any
nested stack (colocated with parent stack or not), can I trace it back to
the parent stack? (On a possibly related note, I see that adopting a stack
is an option to reassemble a new parent stack from its regional parts in
the event that the old parent stack is lost.)
* Has this design met the users' needs? In other words, are there any
plans to make major modifications to this design?

Thanks!