[openstack-dev] [Blazar] Anyone interested?

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 22:15:49 UTC 2015

Le 01/09/2015 22:31, Ildikó Váncsa a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm glad to see the interest and I also support the idea of using the IRC channel that is already set up for further communication. Should we aim for a meeting/discussion there around the end of this week or during next week?
>
> @Nikolay, Sylvain: Thanks for support and bringing together a list of action items as very first steps.
>
> @Pierre: You wrote that you are using Blazar. Are you using it as is with an older version of OpenStack or you have a modified version of the project/code?
I'm actually really surprised to see
https://www.chameleoncloud.org/docs/user-guides/bare-metal-user-guide/
which describes quite fine how to use Blazar/Climate either using the
CLI or by Horizon.

The latter is actually not provided within the git tree, so I guess
Chameleon added it downstream. That's fine, maybe something we could
upstream if Pierre and his team are okay ?

-Sylvain