[openstack-dev] [Blazar] Anyone interested?

Nikolay Starodubtsev nstarodubtsev at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 1 13:46:47 UTC 2015

Also, if we decided to continue development we should add blazar here [1]
according to the email [2]
So, my suggestion is to setup some timeframe on this week or next week and
hold some kind of meeting.
[1]: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Stackforge_Namespace_Retirement
[2]:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-August/073071.html