[openstack-dev] [ec2api][puppet] EC2 api puppet module

Marcos Fermin Lobo marcos.fermin.lobo at cern.ch
Tue Sep 1 12:50:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The standalone EC2 api project https://github.com/stackforge/ec2-api does not have puppet module yet. I want to develop this puppet module and my idea is start in a public Github repo and get feedback from the community. All feedback and collaborations will be very welcome.

I would like to start requesting your suggestions about the Github repository name. I would suggest: puppet-ec2-api

Sounds good for you people?, more suggestions?.

Thank you.

Regards,
Marcos.