[openstack-dev] [nova] Change from Mitaka: Expected UNIX signal to generate Guru Meditation (error) Reports

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 00:11:31 UTC 2015

Matt,

0.6.0 and 0.7.0 were released for Mitaka! not Liberty. Though yes, because
of not having pins any library we release for Mitaka will end up being used
with Liberty as well.
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-announce/2015-October/000701.html

No, we are not reverting. Here's my current thought as a review:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/240371

-- Dims

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 12:06 AM, Matt Riedemann <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com