[openstack-dev] Fwd: [cloud-devel] Summit Report - Dirk

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Oct 30 15:25:52 UTC 2015

On 10/30/2015 4:29 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Maybe interesting for some of you as well,
>
> Andreas

[...]

Ha, I'm surprised you forwarded this. But thanks. :) For someone that
didn't go this time I like write-ups, although I'll be sick of them
internally in about a week.

Also, this is the first time Neutron has been more popular/buzzworthy
than Nova? The Neutron sessions have been standing room only the last
few summits. The Nova sessions are usually populated by Nova people and
we just stare at each other. :) I believe the best compliment I heard at
the YVR nova/ops session was an operator saying 'nova is the least bad
project in my deployment.'  I'll take it!

Matt Riedemann