[openstack-dev] [Neutron] IPAM drivers for BlueCat networks and Alcatel-Lucent VitalQIP

Pavel Bondar pbondar at infoblox.com
Fri Oct 30 13:14:49 UTC 2015

Hi Maruti,

For now only Pluggable IPAM interface with reference IPAM driver were released,
and I am working on implementing IPAM driver for Infoblox.

But I am not aware about existense of IPAM drivers from BlueCat or Alcatel.
If you want to investigate with pluggable IPAM more you can start with IPAM Interface
and reference IPAM driver. They can be found under [1].

[1] https://github.com/openstack/neutron/tree/master/neutron/ipam

Thanks,
Pavel