[openstack-dev] [Infra][Nova][Neutron] 6WIND Networking CI - approval for posting comments

Francesco Santoro francesco.santoro at 6wind.com
Fri Oct 30 09:41:54 UTC 2015

Hi Armando,
thanks for you answer.

We actually just want approval for posting non voting comments to neutron.
As you said we don't have a significant history on Gerrit because, after
some successful tests, we stopped posting comments on neutron (and nova)
waiting for core maintainers approval.
Our current CI activity is obviously not long enough to request voting
rights.

We are still commenting back to Gerrit on ci-devstack but there is no big
activity on this project.
Since our idea (for future) is to obtain voting rights we need to post
comments to have a stronger Gerrit activity and to let you evaluate the
stability of our CI.

Do you suggest to keep posting on ci-devstack or can we enable comments to
neutron as well?

Regards,
Francesco