[openstack-dev] [Fuel][puppet] CI gate for regressions detection in deployment data

bdobrelia at mirantis.com bdobrelia at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 30 07:35:22 UTC 2015

> Why do you use [puppet] tag?
> Is there anything related to Puppet OpenStack modules we should take
> care of?

There are several deployment automation tools leveraging the puppet-openstack modules.
Those are under the Big Tent and each has its own composition layer and deployment patterns with specific data flows. That is why I opened this discussion public and put the puppet tag as well. I believe the idea of automated checks of the data layer applies to them as well and I’d like to have opinions on that from a broad audience.
What is the correct tag for deploymnent automation with a Puppet?

--
Best regards,
Bogdan Dobrelya,