[openstack-dev] [Tempest]Non service clients migration to tempest-lib

Jordan Pittier jordan.pittier at scality.com
Thu Oct 29 05:03:00 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
As discussed this morning, here is an etherpad to track the progress in the
migration of files other than the service clients from Tempest to
tempest-lib:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tempest-lib-non-service-clients-migration

A couple of work items already have assignee, thanks :) If I forgot
something or want to add a bit more details, feel free !

I am not sure I fully understand the scope of the "migrate :Test base class
fixtures": which files/class are we talking about ? Andrea, could you
please check/edit the etherpad on this please ?

Jordan