[openstack-dev] About the response parameters of the API List volumes

chenying chenyingkof at outlook.com
Wed Oct 28 02:57:44 UTC 2015

hi, Folks
The API: GET/v2/​{tenant_id}​/volumes  List volumes
When we use the tenant admin to list all the created volumes, we can list all tenant's volumes. But the response parameters do not include
the parameter tenant_id. For a administrator, it is reasonable to see the the tenant_id of a volume form the response.
So why don't we add the tenant_id to the response parameters of this API? What's the reason? Thanks.

Best regard.chenying(IRC) ying.chen at huawei.com