[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Gerrit permissions and Merge rights

Thomas Morin thomas.morin at orange.com
Tue Oct 27 14:23:46 UTC 2015

Doug Wiegley :
> As an alternative, to be considered to cleaned up, note that octavia,
> also a neutron stadium project, puts its specs in its own repo, runs
> its own doc jobs, etc. Pros and cons, but just pointing out that its
> out there.

Same for networking-bgpvpn: while the base discussion on the API
introduced by this project initially happened in neutron-specs [1], we
now host it in our repo [2] (doc dir, doc  jobs and new specs to be
reviewed will be in this repo as well).

This is works for us today.

-Thomas

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177740/