[openstack-dev] [cinder] about the cinder /volumes and /volumes/detail sort APIs

chenying chenyingkof at outlook.com
Tue Oct 27 01:57:10 UTC 2015

Thanks. Duncan. It is clear to me. We will plan to update our porject code using new sort API.

Best regard.chenying(IRC) ying.chen at huawei.com

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:06:58 +0200
From: duncan.thomas at gmail.com
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [cinder] about the cinder /volumes and /volumes/detail sort APIs

The deprecated API will be removed in some future release, though the date for that is not know. It is not advised to code against a deprecated API for this reason, and any existing code that operates against a deprecated API should be updated where possible.
That said, the deprecated code in question is small and self contained, so if you are aware of any project(s) that make use of it, please let us know and we can try to avoid removing it until those projects are fixed up.