[openstack-dev] [keystone] [nova] [cinder] Mitaka summit working session: Resource Federation for an Open Cloud

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Oct 26 05:36:20 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 03:52:51PM -0400, George Silvis, III wrote:
> On 10/22/2015 02:13 PM, Iury Gregory wrote:
> > Hi George, can you say day and hour for this working session? Thanks
>
> I'll present this at:
>
> https://mitakadesignsummit.sched.org/event/93adfa1e5a023bc37c4de0bf2a999862
>
> Tuesday, October 27, 5:30-6:10 PM.
>
> -George

Hey George,

Is this still the planned time for this session? That is the one
timeslot where I know the majority of the Cinder core are doing a
presentation together. I would not be able to attend.

Of course there are other Cinder folks that are not presenting, so I can
catch up with any of them after the fact. But if there is any other
reason for moving this working session, that might work better to get
more of the team involved.

Thanks,
Sean (smcginnis)