[openstack-dev] [cinder] meeting place for event Monday night in Tokyo ...

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 01:48:43 UTC 2015

On 15:54 Oct 21, Jay S. Bryant wrote:

<snip>

> Not sure where the evening will take us, but we are planning to meet
> by registration at the Convention Center.  Looking at the map, if I
> am reading it properly, in front of the Huawei Community Lounge on
> the first floor looks like a good place to meet that is right near
> registration.  So, lets go for that.  :-)

I know a place with local craft beer and pizza. The only time this week you'll
probably have it in Tokyo with the other festivities happening.

venue: http://bairdbeer.com/en/tap/nakameguro.html
map: https://goo.gl/maps/umqvsjPag3S2

I delegate someone to make reservations for 15 people.

--
Mike Perez