[openstack-dev] [fuel] State of the Fuel gates: liftoff!

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 23 11:14:53 UTC 2015

Dmitry

These are awesome news.

BTW, why should we enable unit tests for Fuel Library in voting mode right
now? It seems not all our modules have them passing. Can we wait a bit and
recheck it or we will get our master merges blocked?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 3:25 AM, Dmitry Borodaenko <dborodaenko at mirantis.com

Yours Faithfully,
Vladimir Kuklin,
Fuel Library Tech Lead,