[openstack-dev] Stackalytics 0.9: new features and improvements
ishakhat at mirantis.com
Fri Oct 23 09:26:43 UTC 2015
During the last month we've made a number of changes and improvements in
Stackalytics that deserve version tag and special announcement. The most
important feature is tracking history of official projects list - highly
demanded after shift to 'big tent' model.
The full list of changes below:
1. Stackalytics now respects history of changes in the official programs
list. Changes are tracked per-release, so if some project was accepted
officially in Liberty, it does not appear in the past and thus does not
affect Kilo stats. As anchor points we use tags in governance repo (e.g.
<https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/>. These tags are
related to elections and created a bit before the release thus saving from
last-minute changes in the stats.
2. With removal of Stackforge, all projects are now classified in 2 groups:
'OpenStack' = listed in the official projects.yaml 
and 'OpenStack Others' = those that are in openstack organization, but not
accepted officially. As before, by default Stackalytics shows official
3. CI metric  <http://stackalytics.com/?metric=ci> is redesigned from
scratch. Now it analyses votes in merged patches only, the numbers are
shown for every driver. List of drivers is synced with DriverLog 
4. Added a new driver status report 
<http://stackalytics.com/report/ci/cinder/7>. The report shows total number
of votes, success rate and the latest result per every driver per module.
The report is available for projects that have external CI configured
(Nova, Neutron, Cinder, Manila, Sahara, number of Fuel plugins) The data
may be not complete now and requires proper configuration in DriverLog's
default data (maintainers are welcome to contribute into 
5. Abandoning a change request is now treated as reviewing 
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1498769> and is included into review
metric. Only abandoning of other's CRs is taken into account.
6. Reviews for own patches are not included into the stats anymore. In the
activity log such reviews are marked with prefix 'Self-' (e.g.
Self-Code-Review and Self-Approve)
7. Review processing is made compatible with Gerrit 2.9+, making
Stackalytics ready for infra upgrade.
 - https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/
 - http://stackalytics.com/?metric=ci
 - http://stackalytics.com/report/ci/cinder/7
 - https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1498769
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev