[openstack-dev] [security] The first version of the Logo for Openstack Security Project

Michael Xin michael.xin at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Oct 22 20:42:07 UTC 2015

Hi, guys:
Here are the latest version of the flyer and logo. Please let me know if you have any question.

http://5a6aa6580e900b8e8020-e5e45c5cb10329ebc9fb69948bb1b1a5.r65.cf1.rackcdn.com/ossp-flag-flyer_v3.pdf

http://5a6aa6580e900b8e8020-e5e45c5cb10329ebc9fb69948bb1b1a5.r65.cf1.rackcdn.com/ossp-badge-logo-01.png

http://5a6aa6580e900b8e8020-e5e45c5cb10329ebc9fb69948bb1b1a5.r65.cf1.rackcdn.com/ossp-badge-logo-01-distressed.png

As for the flyer, I will print 200 copies and bring them to Tokyo.

Yours,
Michael