[openstack-dev] [kolla] Liberty release builds

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Thu Oct 22 20:25:36 UTC 2015

Agree with Sam on these points.

We agreed in the Etherpad to push 1.0.0-liberty-monotonicincreasenumber until we can actually deploy that version.  Then once we have a valid test off a 1.0.0-liberty-000 we retag that as 1.0.0-liberty which the Ansible playbook are set to pull by default.

Sam,

Any chance you can document the correct commands in the etheerpad to support this workflow?

Regards
-steve