[openstack-dev] PGP keysigning party for Mitaka summit in Tokyo?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Oct 22 19:56:27 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-23 01:48:05 +0800 (+0800), gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:
> I see that
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenPGP_Web_of_Trust/Mitaka_Summit
> is empty and no email thread about the topic, will be any more or
> less formal keysigning party in Tokyo?
>
> is it too late?

Space is tight at the venue, but it's also pretty easy to bring
slips of paper with your full name, E-mail address and key
fingerprint to give to people you run into and exchange
identification after design summit sessions, in the hallways, at
dinner/parties, et cetera. I keep that information printed on
business cards and always carry plenty with me when I travel for
conferences.
--
Jeremy Stanley