[openstack-dev] [kolla] Integrating kollacli as python-kollaclient

Jastrzebski, Michal michal.jastrzebski at intel.com
Thu Oct 22 12:18:55 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have looked at this code and it seems pretty solid. I'm not sure if it will be ready for governance as-is, there are few things I think have to be addressed before (for example I'm not sure if ansible can be dependency due to its license). Having said that I'd be happy to see it in our codebase as it will help kolla's user experience a lot.

So +1 from me, thanks guys for it!

Let's discuss what has to be done to get it into openstack asap, and then next steps. I'd like to volunteer to help you with that guys.

Regards,
Michał