[openstack-dev] [security] The first version of the Logo for Openstack Security Project

michael mccune msm at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 16:27:15 UTC 2015

On 10/21/2015 03:54 AM, Michael Xin wrote:
> Hi, guys:
> Thanks for your help. We are designing a logo and a flyer for Openstack
> Security Project. Rachel helped us with the task. Attached is her first
> version of the logo. Please let us know your feedback.
>
> http://5d100f09242e1d85fe65-9262bad2bd2ce9d805c21cb30838f376.r18.cf1.rackcdn.com/os-security-project-logo.png
> Thanks and have a great day.

hi Michael, thanks to Rachel for putting this together. i like the
general concept of the openstack logo as a lock. i think the "lock
parts" could have a little more depth on them.

you had asked in irc about usage of the openstack logo, i'm not sure.
but this page, https://www.openstack.org/brand/openstack-logo/ , seems
to indicate that the usage is pretty limited. in specific, this section
"You agree that you will not (i) alter or modify the OpenStack Logo as
provided by the OpenStack Foundation; " seems to indicate that we may
not be able to use the logo like this. we should probably ask someone
from the foundation.

all in all though, a nice effort. many thanks =)

mike