[openstack-dev] [Fuel] shotgun code freeze

Vladimir Kozhukalov vkozhukalov at mirantis.com
Wed Oct 21 11:46:42 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

As you might know I'm working on splitting multiproject fuel-web repository
into several sub-projects. Shotgun is one of directories that are to be
moved to a separate git project.

Checklist for this to happen is as follows:

   - Launchpad bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1506894
   - project-config patch  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/235355 (ON
   REVIEW)
   - pypi project
   https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=pkg_edit&name=Shotgun (DONE)
   - run_tests.sh  https://review.openstack.org/235368 (DONE)
   - rpm/deb specs  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/235382 (DONE)
   - fuel-ci verification jobs https://review.fuel-infra.org/#/c/12872/ (ON
   REVIEW)
   - label jenkins slaves for verification jobs (ci team)
   - directory freeze (WE ARE HERE)
   - prepare upstream (TODO)
   - waiting for project-config patch to be merged (ON REVIEW)
   - fuel-main patch (TODO)
   - packaging-ci patch (TODO)
   - deprecate fuel-web/shotgun directory (TODO)

Now we are at the point where we need to freeze fuel-web/shotgun directory.
So, I'd like to announce code freeze for this directory and all patches
that make changes in the directory and are currently on review will need to
be backported to the new git repository.

Vladimir Kozhukalov